Summer camps and other camps
Youth leadership camps
The City of Ottawa offers a full range of leadership programs for youth 13 and up. A complete list of courses is available in the summer camp recreation eGuide [ PDF - 1.42 MB ] and the fall and winter youth recreation eGuide [ PDF - 301.14 KB ].
Winter holiday camps
March break camps
- The March Break Camp eGuide will be available online January 6, 2020.
- Registration for March Break camps begins January 15, 2020 at 9 pm.
Enrolment and medication forms
Please complete the following form(s) if you are registering your child(ren) in a program that meets one or more of the following criteria:
- The program operates for 2.5 hours or more at one time
- The program is considered a before or after school program
- The program is considered a day camp; march break camp, PA day camp, winter holiday camp or summer camp
- The program is an unlicensed drop-off preschool program offered for two or more hours at a time (e.g. Duffer Doo)
All participants must submit a completed Enrolment Form on or before the first day of camp. If required, please also complete the Medication Forms and submit them at the same time. You can either print these forms, or pick up a copy at your local facility.
Please note that these forms cannot be submitted electronically.